This gas and oil rich nation is also the home of the world’s largest Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) plant called Shams 1 located outside of Abu Dhabi. Costing $600 million, this 2.3 square kilometer plant generates 100 MW of electricity into the national grid, enough to power 20,000 homes and divert 175,000 tonnes of CO2 per year from the atmosphere. The first utility scale CSP plant in the Middle East, Shams 1 uses a unique process to optimize turbine production and significantly reduces the amount of water needed to produce steam. A process developed by Abu Dhabi intellectual capital and a source of technical expertise ripe for export.
Trust the recruiting and executive search experts at The Energists. We have a deep understanding of the job market in Abu Dhabi from both the employer and candidate perspective.
- We know how important it is to identify top talent for your open energy (oil & gas, power & utilities and renewable energy) industry roles. Our sourcing team uses novel, analytical sourcing methods to find passive candidates.
- Our detailed screening and interviewing process finds uniquely qualified candidates who not only excel technically in the energy sector but are also a cultural fit for your company.
- Working closely with your internal team, our recruiters and executive search specialists develop strategies to excite candidates about an opportunity in Abu Dhabi and keep them engaged throughout the process.
- We know how to manage competing offers and offer negotiations in the Abu Dhabi region.
- In short, we manage the recruitment process from initial contact through hire, and work hard to maintain a high level of interest for energy industry talent.