If Dammam and Dhahran are the hubs of Saudia Arabia’s oil and gas industry, Al Khobar is where the fruits of those profitable enterprises are on display. Established in 1942 thanks mostly to the discovery of oil, Al Khobar is where many of Aramco’s employees, including senior leadership, live. It is a thriving commercial center boasting a mix of modern shopping malls and Arabian antiquities. The oil industry is obviously what drives the city’s economy, although it also has a vibrant tourist trade. The city is serviced by an international airport, a major port, and the causeway that leads to Bahrain.
Your Al Khobar recruiting team
Trust the recruiting and executive search experts at The Energists. We have a deep understanding of the job market in Al Khobar from both the employer and candidate perspective.
- Our recruitment leaders know how important it is to identify top talent for your open energy (oil & gas, power & utilities and renewable energy) industry roles. Our recruiting team uses novel, analytical sourcing methods to find passive candidates.
- Our detailed screening and interviewing process finds uniquely qualified candidates who not only excel technically in the energy sector but are also a cultural fit for your company.
- Working closely with your internal team, our recruiters and executive search specialists develop strategies to excite candidates about an opportunity in Al Khobar and keep them engaged throughout the process.
- We know how to manage competing offers and offer negotiations in the Al Khobar region.
- In short, we manage the recruitment process from initial contact through hire, and work hard to maintain a high level of interest for energy industry talent.