Nicosia is the wealthiest per capita city of the Eastern Mediterranean and the tenth richest city in the world by purchasing power. Not surprisingly, banking and private investment are big contributors to the local economy and that’s likely to increase dramatically. With the recent discovery of a massive undersea hydrocarbon field within the EEZ of Cyprus, energy, and major investment in energy, has become a very real part of Cyprus’ financial plans for the future. The country is now poised to license upstream providers to begin tapping into the largest natural gas reserve in the Eastern Medditeranian.
Your Nicosia recruiting team
Trust the recruiting and executive search experts at The Energists. We have a deep understanding of the job market in Nicosia from both the employer and candidate perspective.
- Our recruitment leaders know how important it is to identify top talent for your open energy (oil & gas, power & utilities and renewable energy) industry roles. Our recruiting team uses novel, analytical sourcing methods to find passive candidates.
- Our detailed screening and interviewing process finds uniquely qualified candidates who not only excel technically in the energy sector but are also a cultural fit for your company.
- Working closely with your internal team, our recruiters and executive search specialists develop strategies to excite candidates about an opportunity in Nicosia and keep them engaged throughout the process.
- We know how to manage competing offers and offer negotiations in the Nicosia region.
- In short, we manage the recruitment process from initial contact through hire, and work hard to maintain a high level of interest for energy industry talent.