Adelaide is the capital of South Australia, one of Australia’s most energy rich states containing significant reserves of coal, oil, natural gas, and uranium. Like other states, coal played a major role in developing the electric generating industry. However, state government in South Australia has plans to make Adelaide Australia’s cleantech, renewable hub. Outside investment in wind power has already been resulted in wind farm development and the abundant supply of hot rocks are being studied as a source of geothermal energy. The South Australian Centre for Geothermal Research in conjunction with the University of Adelaide are developing a green grid as the first step in integrating renewable power into the national grid.
Your Adelaide recruiting team
Trust the recruiting and executive search experts at The Energists. We have a deep understanding of the job market in Adelaide from both the employer and candidate perspective.
- Our recruitment leaders know how important it is to identify top talent for your open energy (oil & gas, power & utilities and renewable energy) industry roles. Our recruiting team uses novel, analytical sourcing methods to find passive candidates.
- Our detailed screening and interviewing process finds uniquely qualified candidates who not only excel technically in the energy sector but are also a cultural fit for your company.
- Working closely with your internal team, our recruiters and executive search specialists develop strategies to excite candidates about an opportunity in Adelaide and keep them engaged throughout the process.
- We know how to manage competing offers and offer negotiations in the Adelaide region.
- In short, we manage the recruitment process from initial contact through hire, and work hard to maintain a high level of interest for energy industry talent.