Oil and gas was discovered in the UAE over 50 years ago and became a major player in the global hydrocarbon market and is currently the 5th largest producer in OPEC. In Dubai however, the government knows the danger of having a one trick economy and has mandated the development of alternative, renewable, energy sources both for domestic consumption and export. The two principal forms of alternative energy the emirates are pursuing are nuclear and solar. Four South Korean nuclear plants have been purchased and all should be online by 2022. With an abundance of sun, Dubai is a logical location for solar fields and two massive fields are in the works.
Your Dubai recruiting team
Trust the recruiting and executive search experts at The Energists. We have a deep understanding of the job market in Dubai from both the employer and candidate perspective.
- We know how important it is to identify top talent for your open energy (oil & gas, power & utilities and renewable energy) industry roles. Our recruiting team uses novel, analytical sourcing methods to find passive candidates.
- Our detailed screening and interviewing process finds uniquely qualified candidates who not only excel technically in the energy sector but are also a cultural fit for your company.
- Working closely with your internal team, our recruiters and executive search specialists develop strategies to excite candidates about an opportunity in Dubai and keep them engaged throughout the process.
- We know how to manage competing offers and offer negotiations in the Dubai region.
- In short, we manage the recruitment process from initial contact through hire, and work hard to maintain a high level of interest for energy industry talent.