There’s a lot of money controlled by private equity and investment banks in San Francisco, and those who are investing in energy are investing in renewable energy. San Francisco is a major source of financing for cleantech companies in California and globally. Like other cities in California, San Francisco is focused on clean, renewable energy technologies not only in power production but transportation as well. The city’s energy companies include those involved in hydro power, biomass and biofuel, wind, solar, and even geothermal.
Your San Francisco recruiting team
Trust the recruiting and executive search experts at The Energists. We have a deep understanding of the job market in San Francisco from both the employer and candidate perspective.
- Our recruitment leaders know how important it is to identify top talent for your open energy (oil & gas, power & utilities and renewable energy) industry roles. Our recruiting team uses novel, analytical sourcing methods to find passive candidates.
- Our detailed screening and interviewing process finds uniquely qualified candidates who not only excel technically in the energy sector but are also a cultural fit for your company.
- Working closely with your internal team, our recruiters and executive search specialists develop strategies to excite candidates about an opportunity in San Francisco and keep them engaged throughout the process.
- We know how to manage competing offers and offer negotiations in the San Francisco region.
- In short, we manage the recruitment process from initial contact through hire, and work hard to maintain a high level of interest for energy industry talent.