Minot, ND, a city of only 50,000 is known as the Gateway to the Bakken and has done a yeoman’s job of serving the oil and gas sectors during their phenomenal growth. Minot is home to several major players including Hess Oil, Enbridge, and Baker Hughes. Minot is positioned as an ideal location for companies engaged in large-scale petroleum activities, NGL (natural gas liquids) feedstock opportunities, and wind power. Unlike other fields where senior level management and technical staff tend to be migratory, Minot’s small town community and quality of life has attracted and retained much of the top talent as permanent residents.
Trust the recruiting and executive search experts at The Energists. We have a deep understanding of the job market in Minot from both the employer and candidate perspective.
- We know how important it is to identify top talent for your open energy (oil & gas, power & utilities and renewable energy) industry roles. Our sourcing team uses novel, analytical sourcing methods to find passive candidates.
- Our detailed screening and interviewing process finds uniquely qualified candidates who not only excel technically in the energy sector but are also a cultural fit for your company.
- Working closely with your internal team, our recruiters and executive search specialists develop strategies to excite candidates about an opportunity in Minot and keep them engaged throughout the process.
- We know how to manage competing offers and offer negotiations in the Minot region.
- In short, we manage the recruitment process from initial contact through hire, and work hard to maintain a high level of interest for energy industry talent.