Limassol plays host to two thirds of the power generation capacity for all of Cyprus. The government owned Electricity Authority of Cyprus is a virtual monopoly for electrical service and has three generating plants on the island. Two, Moni which has four gas turbines rated at 35 MW each and Vasilikos rated at 868 MW are within 40 kilometers of Limassol. A third plant, Dhekelia Power Station powered by 4 stroke diesel generators is located near Lamaca. With the discovery of undersea hydrocarbons off the coast of Cyprus, serious talk revolves around replacing imported oil products as fuel stock for electricity with domestic product.
Your Limassol recruiting team
Trust the recruiting and executive search experts at The Energists. We have a deep understanding of the job market in Limassol from both the employer and candidate perspective.
- We know how important it is to identify top talent for your open energy (oil & gas, power & utilities and renewable energy) industry roles. Our recruiting team uses novel, analytical sourcing methods to find passive candidates.
- Our detailed screening and interviewing process finds uniquely qualified candidates who not only excel technically in the energy sector but are also a cultural fit for your company.
- Working closely with your internal team, our recruiters and executive search specialists develop strategies to excite candidates about an opportunity in Limassol and keep them engaged throughout the process.
- We know how to manage competing offers and offer negotiations in the Limassol region.
- In short, we manage the recruitment process from initial contact through hire, and work hard to maintain a high level of interest for energy industry talent.