With one of the top rated green public utilities in the nation, and host to the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCT), Austin is focused on low emission power sources. The city of Austin has the resources and the commitment to cleantech and the environment that makes for a perfect home for players in the solar or wind power sector, fuel cells, biomass and geothermal resources, biofuels, or sustainable energy-saving technologies. There are over 200 cleantech companies headquartered in the city employing over 20,000. And of course there is the UT of Austin serving as the intellectual driver behind renewable energy and cleantech R&D.
Your Austin recruiting team
Trust the recruiting and executive search experts at The Energists. We have a deep understanding of the job market in Austin from both the employer and candidate perspective.
- We know how important it is to identify top talent for your open energy (oil & gas, power & utilities and renewable energy) industry roles. Our recruiting team uses novel, analytical sourcing methods to find passive candidates.
- Our detailed screening and interviewing process finds uniquely qualified candidates who not only excel technically in the energy sector but are also a cultural fit for your company.
- Working closely with your internal team, our recruiters and executive search specialists develop strategies to excite candidates about an opportunity in Austin and keep them engaged throughout the process.
- We know how to manage competing offers and offer negotiations in the Austin region.
- In short, we manage the recruitment process from initial contact through hire, and work hard to maintain a high level of interest for energy industry talent.