Perhaps the most active cleantech efforts in California take place in this eco-friendly city that happens to have all the resources to make it happen. U.C. San Diego provides the intellectual fuel needed to keep cleantech R&D in algae technology, wind and solar development, electrical storage systems, and a myriad of other cleantech technologies grinding out new processes that can be converted to everyday life. Private partners like San Diego based Sapphire Energy, Cellana, and Synthetic Genomics make clean energy happen. As a result, San Diego is ranked 2nd in the nation for its solar installations which generate over 303 megawatts and 8th for clean power production at 51 million kilowatt hours.
Your San Diego recruiting team
Trust the recruiting and executive search experts at The Energists. We have a deep understanding of the job market in San Diego from both the employer and candidate perspective.
- Our recruitment leaders know how important it is to identify top talent for your open energy (oil & gas, power & utilities and renewable energy) industry roles. Our recruiting team uses novel, analytical sourcing methods to find passive candidates.
- Our detailed screening and interviewing process finds uniquely qualified candidates who not only excel technically in the energy sector but are also a cultural fit for your company.
- Working closely with your internal team, our recruiters and executive search specialists develop strategies to excite candidates about an opportunity in San Diego and keep them engaged throughout the process.
- We know how to manage competing offers and offer negotiations in the San Diego region.
- In short, we manage the recruitment process from initial contact through hire, and work hard to maintain a high level of interest for energy industry talent.