Scotland’s largest city is racing to become the first net-zero emission city in the UK. Not surprisingly, Glasgow’s energy industry is focused on renewable sources, specifically wind. Home to the UK’s largest onshore wind farm, Glasgow energy firms are working with Scottish Power in developing efficiencies in harvesting and distribution of electricity and overall improvement of the grid. Other areas of interest include implementing renewable energy in private and public transportation and of course heating. This focus on wind energy and related technologies has attracted some of the best renewable energy talent in the UK.
Your Glasgow recruiting team
Trust the recruiting and executive search experts at The Energists. We have a deep understanding of the job market in Glasgow from both the employer and candidate perspective.
- We know how important it is to identify top talent for your open energy (oil & gas, power & utilities and renewable energy) industry roles. Our recruiting team uses novel, analytical sourcing methods to find passive candidates.
- Our detailed screening and interviewing process finds uniquely qualified candidates who not only excel technically in the energy sector but are also a cultural fit for your company.
- Working closely with your internal team, our recruiters and executive search specialists develop strategies to excite candidates about an opportunity in Glasgow and keep them engaged throughout the process.
- We know how to manage competing offers and offer negotiations in the Glasgow region.
- In short, we manage the recruitment process from initial contact through hire, and work hard to maintain a high level of interest for energy industry talent.