Tulsa is a city built on the oil, gas and coal industries, and while it has been through some rough times, energy is still an important part of the city’s economy. The energy industry is second only to healthcare as the largest employer in the area. Seven energy-based Fortune 500 companies call Tulsa home providing a solid base for upstream and midstream operations. Aside from exploration, logistics, support services, and sub-sectors for refining, construction, and manufacturing, Tulsa has an abundance of professional specialists in tax, administration, and engineering talent as well. Overall the energy sector in Tulsa produces $29 billion in economic output and carries a payroll in excess of $6 billion.
Your Tulsa recruiting team
Trust the recruiting and executive search experts at The Energists. We have a deep understanding of the job market in Tulsa from both the employer and candidate perspective.
- Our recruitment leaders know how important it is to identify top talent for your open energy (oil & gas, power & utilities and renewable energy) industry roles. Our recruiting team uses novel, analytical sourcing methods to find passive candidates.
- Our detailed screening and interviewing process finds uniquely qualified candidates who not only excel technically in the energy sector but are also a cultural fit for your company.
- Working closely with your internal team, our recruiters and executive search specialists develop strategies to excite candidates about an opportunity in Tulsa and keep them engaged throughout the process.
- We know how to manage competing offers and offer negotiations in the Tulsa region.
- In short, we manage the recruitment process from initial contact through hire, and work hard to maintain a high level of interest for energy industry talent.